Tuesday 20th August | 8am - 5pm | MYCNC, 28A Nicholson Street, Dalby
• Area 1 – Why have a Capability Statement?
- What makes a good capability statement?
- The capability statement template and why it works.
- The elevator pitch – key questions that help you explain the value you deliver and your differentiation.
• Area 2 – Build your Capability Statement
- What information do you need to include in the capability statement?
- Tips on information you need to cover in: ▪ Services. ▪ Equipment and resources. ▪ Track record. ▪ Systems.
- Preparing your capability statement.
• Area 3 – Review your Capability Statement
- Finalising your capability statement.
- How to use your capability statement.
- Loading information onto the ICN Gateway and other registers.
Proudly Supported by Arrow Energy through their Brighter Futures Program.
Come join the Dalby Chamber of Commerce and Deborah Wilson Consulting Services Pty Ltd for a workshop to create or improve your capability statement.
Click here to RSVP now!